We are looking to hire a compassionate and experienced Telemedicine Providers (MD/DO/PA/NP) to provide remote medical care to patients via video calls. The Telemedicine Provider (MD/DO/PA/NP) responsibilities include monitoring prescription medication usage, performing prescription renewals, and referring patients to other providers or health care specialists as needed. You should also be able to address patients’ concerns regarding the use of telemedicine services.
To be successful as a Telemedicine Provider (MD/DO/PA/NP), you should be detail-oriented and able to communicate with patients effectively through various virtual communication channels. Ultimately, an exceptional Telemedicine Provider (MD/DO/PA/NP) should keep abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare industry as well as demonstrate sound medical knowledge and excellent analytical skills.
Telemedicine Providers (MD/DO/PA/NP) Responsibilities:
- Discussing and reviewing patients’ medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications.
- Asking patients situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses.
- Formulating suitable treatment plans to address non-threatening conditions, such as common colds, cases of flu, ear infections, urinary tract infections, allergies, and rashes.
- Prescribing various diagnostic tests to aid in providing accurate diagnoses.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results and explaining them to patients.
- Prescribing suitable medications to patients and providing proper dosage and administration instructions.
- Maintaining accurate records of patient’s contact details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress.
- Advising patients on suitable diets and exercise regimens to improve their overall health.
- Assisting patients in managing chronic health conditions.
Telemedicine Providers (MD/DO/PA/NP) Requirements:
- Doctor of medicine (MD) or doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO)degree.
- License to practice medicine, and a willingness to obtain additional state medical licenses.
- Board-certified in family or internal medicine or a related field.
- Proven experience working as a telemedicine providers.
- Sound medical knowledge.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A patient and compassionate disposition.